Versions and Changes
- Version .92 - 8/15/2016
- Created the ability for paradigm input pages to offer input for different classes of paradigms
- Added past tense suffixes to the input and output paradigms
Changed the map source to MapQuest instead of OpenStreetMaps since the MapQuest servers are more reliable and maps are more readable. Reverted to OpenStreetMaps due to Mapquest ending support.
- Added "NOT" searches to list/map/cross-search searches. You can put a "!" before any part of the query, including before individual tags, to negate that part of the query.
- Added information to the 'About' page
- Added informational title text (mouseover text) to cross-search
- Version .91 - 1/23/2016
- Added information about which bibliographic sources are used for each dialect on the dialect info page
- Added 'collaborators' so that private data can be shared with other users. Collaboration relationships are unidirectional.
Users may add collaborators through the admin interface.
- Added this versions and changelog page.
- Version .90 - 6/25/2015
- First publicly accessible version of DAD.
This page last updated 8/15/2016